Northwest Pest Control Service
Premier Pest Control is a leading pest control company based in Liverpool, in the Northwest of England. We deal with all manner of pests in commercial, domestic and industrial cases.
If you require our services, don’t hesitate to give us a call on 0151 426 1604, or write us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. With our vast experience, we can help you get rid of your pest problem before it takes over your home or business. Here is a breakdown of the services that we offer:
• Rats and mice control
• Cockroach control
• Bed bugs removal
• Garden ants control and extermination
• Wasps nests removal
• Flea control
• Pigeon eradication and proofing
• Domestic and commercial pest control
These are just a few of the pests commonly dealt with. We deal with all types of pests. Please see our ‘Services’ page for a more comprehensive list.
Why should we be bothered about Pest Control in Liverpool ?
Here are some very good reasons:
Profit loss in the commercial world is anything that detracts from the sale, delivery or presentation of the perfect product (that may have taken years to perfect) is highly undesirable. Pest damage and contamination by droppings, dead bodies, cast skins, feathers etc can, and often does lead to returns, complaints, loss of goodwill and potentially the loss of customers. Such instances are very damaging to any businesses and they seem to be a more frequent occurrence in the Northwest which is what drives the huge demand for our Liverpool pest control services.
- Legislation – there are several items of statute that relate to pests
- The Food Safety Act 1990 has fines of up to £20,000 (per offence) and/or 6 months in prison can be imposed under this act (click here for a copy of this Act)
- The Prevention of Damage by Pests Act 1949 which makes it an offence to knowingly harbour pests (click here for a copy of this Act)
- The Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 (click here for a copy of this Act)
- The Food Safety (General Food Hygiene) Regulations 1995 (click here for a copy of this Act)
- Fear – a lot of people are truly afraid of many pests. This can range from the “standing on a chair” scenario whilst a mouse runs around the floor, to the withdrawal of labour in large commercial operations due to pest activity causing discontent in the workforce.
- Health and Safety – as pests carry many unpleasant and potentially dangerous strains of bacteria, all of which are capable of causing serious illness in humans and some species of live stock, taking advantage of professional pest control services to keep your home or business premises free of pests really does make good sense.